Build a Natural Home
Build a Natural Home with Thannal
The ‘Build a Natural Home’ initiative aims to construct affordable mud homes that meet current-day housing needs. We strongly believe that natural building techniques offer an inexpensive and sustainable solution for providing shelter to everyone while reducing the negative impact on nature.
At Thannal Natural Homes, we believe that a hands-on workshop or online course is an essential step in the natural building process, regardless of whether you are building with someone else, such as an architect, or on your own. This learning experience provides a thorough understanding of the concepts and techniques involved in building with natural materials and equips you with the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and construct your home successfully.
If you’re interested in participating in our
2-day Workshop (June10-11th 2023)
10-day workshop (July 1-11th 2023) –
kindly contact us in thannalroots<@>gmail.com
Alternatively, you can also offer this valuable learning experience as a gift to someone else to help you in your natural building project. Our hands-on workshop or online course offered by Thannal makes the ideal gift for individuals looking to deepen their knowledge and expertise in natural building.
In the meantime, we invite you to check out our recently published online course, which is available at https://course.thannal.com/s/store .
This comprehensive course provides in-depth lessons to help you gain a solid foundation of knowledge about natural building.
If you don’t have time to complete a workshop or online course and are looking to design and construct your natural home, Thannal recommends proceeding with any of the following services:
- Online Consultation – Consultation only available via phone calls, Whatsapp or Video calls with no physical site visits. Includes planning suggestions, mix ratios and natural building solutions from foundation to finishes.
- Structural Solutions – Assessment and verification of the strength and soundness of the building structure from foundation to roof.
- Design and Site Visit – Planning and design services with site visits at every stage.
- Full Consultation – Comprehensive consultation services including designing, site visits and online consultation.
- Full Contract – Full service and material contracting for construction projects.
- Materials Only – Offerings of Lime Pozzolanic Mix, Herbal Termite Repellent Mix, Adobe Bricks, Compressed Blocks, Bamboo Treatment Mix, and Oils for wood/Bamboo preservation.
- Artisans and Masons – Access to trained artisans and masons who can work on-site or provide training to on-site personnel.
You can select the required service from Thannal by filling out the form using the link. https://forms.gle/nQRJfEjh6BiHE6Y98 .
Over 50 + hands-on training programmes were conducted and 1500+ people trained
Thannal Social Media
This post is also available in: Tamil