Now that you’re all set for the workshop, here are a few guidelines that we think you should go through before we get ourselves ‘slushy’.
- This is exclusively a hand-on workshop so get ready to stretch and twist your muscles.
- Do wear light comfortable cotton clothes, preferably old, to beat the heat. There are very less chances of your clothes not getting soiled.
- The sun can be a bit harsh here so carry sunscreen and head gears.
- Do keep yourself hydrated to avoid any discomforts. You can also carry Electoral & Glucose for that extra boost of energy.
- Wear foot wear that you can slip in and out of easily. Our Natural Cob Gym will need the use of your bare feet!
- At times, working with hands can get a little rough; you can get a pair of work gloves along!
- Please carry your emergency medicine if and when required.
- Keep your cellphones away while working, this is a no selfie zone.
Following is the list of accommodation which is close to our site; book the stay beforehand to avoid any future inconvenience.
- Kalashetra Guest House – 099656 35036, Anapirandan,Perumbakkam Road.
- Ramana Towers- 04175 235 437, Chengam Road.
- Seshadri ashram
- Ramana ashram
- Hotel Tamilnadu – 04175 221 666
- Chola Hotel & Resorts – 04175 238 444, Athiyandal, Chengam Road.
Looking forward to see you soon,
Hope all of you have fun getting drenched in mud !!